At GTW Insurance, we’re all about helping our clients get the right amount of car insurance coverage for their needs and budget. One of the most common questions we get from customers is whether they actually need rental reimbursement coverage.
In most cases, this is a great addition to have to your policy. Here are a few reasons why NE Arkansas residents should carry rental reimbursement on their auto insurance policies.
Rental Reimbursement Helps Provide Transportation When You Need It Most
What would you do if your car was damaged in an auto accident or stolen? Would you be able to get to work or take your kids to school? The primary reason to add rental reimbursement coverage to your auto insurance policy is that it helps provide transportation when you need it most—after an accident or theft while your vehicle is being repaired or replaced.
Rental Car Reimbursement Coverage is Relatively Inexpensive
In comparison to paying out-of-pocket, rental car reimbursement coverage is relatively inexpensive. Imagine paying only a few dollars extra a month on your policy premium payment to avoid having to pay several hundred while your vehicle was in the repair shop after an accident. For many drivers, this equates to a savings plan that really makes the most sense.
You Might Need a Rental Even If the Accident Wasn’t Your Fault
If you’re involved in an accident that isn’t your fault, the other insurance company will likely pay for you to have a rental car while your vehicle is repaired. But what if the other person doesn’t have insurance or is hit-and-run? If you have rental reimbursement on your policy, you might be able to use it while your vehicle is inoperable.
Buying car insurance in NE Arkansas doesn’t have to be complicated. Contact our GTW Insurance team today to schedule an appointment.
What Does Umbrella Insurance Protect You From?
Umbrella insurance is sometimes referred to as personal liability insurance in the NE Arkansas area. GTW offers umbrella insurance so that you can fill those gaps that other insurances might not cover. Let’s say that you have an auto accident and your house was involved and someone was hurt.
But you are not limited to personal umbrella insurance. Plenty of customers choose to pick up umbrella insurance for their commercial business too. Sometimes, not having that gap insurance is just enough to put you out of business. Some businesses have a higher loss potential, so umbrella insurance is necessary, especially if your business has more public exposure than most.
Does it Cover Gap Insurance?
There could be some limits on your policies and umbrella insurance is there to cover a gap. Perhaps, something like a $400,000 rebuild on your home’s concrete or a crash involving several cars. In some cases, there could be an unexpected lawsuit. This is exactly the kind of gap insurance that umbrella insurance is here for.
Does GTW Insurance Encourage Umbrella Insurance?
We do recommend it in many cases. The cost outweighs the peace of mind. When your liability limits are exhausted, you are covered for things that you may not have thought about. It could be a neighborhood getting bit by your dog. Maybe you need legal coverage for your whole family.
What to Consider if You Are Working on a Budget in NE Arkansas
Umbrella Insurance usually comes in increments of $1,000,000 at affordable costs. If you live in the NE Arkansas region, you just give GTW Insurance a call, and we’ll come up with a solution that works for you. 800-501-2066
RVs provide a great way to get out and see our beautiful country and the crew at GTW Insurance is here to make sure that residents in NE Arkansas have the protection that they need! Before you get out onto the road this summer, make sure that your RV insurance policy has these 3 important features.
- Protection when parked – many RVers spend a lot of time in RV parks enjoying their vehicles and using them as lodging on their vacations. It is important that your coverage includes protection for when your RV is parked. This includes coverage for liability and damage as well as theft or vandalism.
- Liability while on the road – RVs can be difficult to drive, especially in mountainous areas and close quarters. Make sure that you have liability coverage for yourself and others in the event that you are involved in an accident or another mishap. Liability protects you from having to be personally responsible for the cost of damages or injury that occur in an accident in which you are involved.
- Comprehensive collision coverage – RVs can be difficult to repair and when you are involved in an accident or your vehicle is damaged, you will want to know that you have the protection that you need to get your rig fixed and back on the road as soon as possible!
Ready to learn more about your RV insurance policy options? Enjoy your RV this summer with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have the coverage that you need in any situation. Call or stop by the office of GTW Insurance, we are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in the greater NE Arkansas area.
Let’s say you’ve found your dream apartment. It’s a short commute to work and has wonderful amenities. Your possible landlord has reviewed your application and finds it to be satisfactory. Then, you’re asked to get renters insurance to complete the lease. This is unexpected and you aren’t sure a landlord can require this.
The answer is “yes.” Landlords can require tenants to have a policy for renters insurance. The reason landlords in NE Arkansas request their renters to get insurance is to avoid possible disputes that could arise should the tenant’s personal property get damaged while living in the property. Even if your landlord doesn’t require it, you may want to get a policy.
For an average renter, this insurance gives protection and coverage for these:
Extra Living Costs
In the event your apartment building or rental home remains temporarily unlivable because of destruction following a covered catastrophe, like a fire, renters insurance could help pay for unanticipated extra expenses, such as a hotel bill, as long as you can’t live in the rented home.
It’s important to remember the coverage has limitations. The most an insurer like GTW Insurance pays for covered damages is detailed in your specific policy. You want to get insurance with adjustable policy limits, so your coverage meets your different needs.
Should you become legally responsible for another person’s property damages or injuries, liability coverage could help to keep you from having out-of-pocket expenses for corresponding costs. Imagine you are in your home being inattentive. You leave the water running in the bathtub and the water overflows and damages the apartment beneath you or your bathroom floor. Liability renters insurance could pay for the repair costs.
Coverage for Personal Property
If your belongings get ruined or damaged by a covered danger, renters insurance in NE Arkansas may pay to replace them. This coverage means if fire damages your apartment or rental home, you’d get your clothing or furniture replaced or repaired.
Renters insurance in combination with your landlord’s insurance policy helps keep a horrible situation from escalating and getting worse. If you have questions about renters coverage, contact GTW Insurance today.
No one wants to think about being involved in a motorcycle accident. Riding a motorcycle in NE Arkansas and further out means an accident can happen. It’s better to have some idea of what to do just in case you’re involved in one. There are some important things to do after an accident:
- Always get a quick medical check because you could have an injury that doesn’t show up right away. No medical assessment is a common mistake for motorcyclists, and they can suffer serious injuries that show up later. For example, a rider was sitting at a stop light and the back wheel of the motorcycle was hit by a car. The rider didn’t notice any injury at the time, two weeks later shooting pains started in the upper back and it turned out to be a spinal fracture.
- Gather evidence to support your case. It’s important to take photos of the damage to your motorcycle, as well as photographs of the other driver’s vehicle. Be sure to get a copy of the police reports with the statements made at the time of the accident. Collect the items damaged, such as your helmet. Gather all witnesses’ names and contact information.
- Never take responsibility for a crash at the time because it can be unclear who might be at fault until all the evidence is collected. It may seem like your fault from your perspective, but when accidents happen, it can be challenging to have the full picture and information can be ambiguous and confusing.
GTW Insurance has been providing quality insurance in the NE Arkansas area since 2007. If you need motorcycle insurance, contact an experienced licensed professional GTW agent today to explore your specific motorcycle coverage needs.
We always feel as though we have a special relationship with our nieces and nephews. We usually get to watch them grow up and feel more affection because they remind us of the best parts of our own brothers and sisters.
Living in NE Arkansas, you may have already seen ads for GTW Insurance gotten the idea that life insurance would make a great gift. But if you are worried that it may be complicated, here are the basic rules about whether or not you can purchase life insurance policies as gifts for nieces and nephews or other people.
The number one rule is consent. You will need to have the approval of whomever you purchase the policy on, and if they are minors, you need to get the parents’ permission.
Getting the policy without consent is really serious, and would be considered insurance fraud. Luckily, there is so much paperwork involved in getting a life insurance policy that it would be difficult to get life insurance policies on people without their consent.
You can’t just take a policy out on a stranger at a nursing home or your favorite teacher. You need to prove you really are related and have an insurable interest.
The Earlier, the Better
You probably already figured out why this is such a great idea. If you purchase the policy for them while they are very young, even babies, you can lock in a low price. Depending on what kind of insurance you get, it may even serve as a good investment.
If you are in NE Arkansas and are seriously considering gifting life insurance policies to relatives, call GTW Insurance so we can help you lock in the lowest price we can find.
Everyone faces risks, dangers, and threats to our safety, livelihood, and health. That is the primary reason insurance exists. If you are a business owner or manage a business, those risks, dangers, and threats are increased thousand times over – that’s why there is commercial insurance. With all the risks a business must face, commercial insurance is like your bodyguard.
It is one of the most common reasons why people purchase insurance. Damages, lawsuits, and accidents can all equal big expenses. When it comes to repairs, liability, and suffering, insurance is there to help. GTW Insurance is here to afford businesses in NE Arkansas the protection law requires and that their customers want.
While the major role of a bodyguard is to protect, having the right protection can also act as a deterrent. When that scam artist slips on that invisible spill, watch how fast they disappear when your management team puts them in touch with your agent. Commercial insurance flexes when it protects your business, deters would be sue-happy criminals and like the best bodyguards, it watches your back – even when you’re sleeping.
The Business Bodyguard
At GTW Insurance, we may not look like your typical bodyguard but we will help you find a plan and policy to protect you and your business. If you are wanting to learn more about commercial insurance for your NE Arkansas company, our agents are here to help and to help keep your business safe. Contact an agent today to schedule an appointment to compare rates or to discuss your commercial insurance options. Commercial insurance, it’s like a bodyguard for your business.
Every year in NE Arkansas, dozens of lawsuits affect business owners and cause them great financial hardship. If you are worried about this problem affecting your company, let us at GTW Insurance teach you about the benefits of umbrella policies and how they can protect business owners like you.
How Umbrella Insurance Protects You
Umbrella insurance is a type of extra liability insurance that only goes into effect if you are responsible for somebody’s personal injury or damages and your normal liability policy is not suitable. For example, if your basic liability policy covers just half of a lawsuit claim, umbrella insurance will kick in and pay up to the limits of the policy.
These types of policies are a wise investment for people from many different walks of life. However, a large number of individuals probably will rarely, if ever, be in a position where they need umbrella insurance. As a result, you should understand if you are one of these people or not.
People Who Might Need Umbrella Insurance
Not every business will benefit from an umbrella insurance policy. However, the following individuals are probably wise to invest in this type of policy:
- Individuals Worth a Lot of Money – People who are worth more than six figures should get umbrella insurance to stay safe.
- People Who Work From Home – Self-employed individuals who work from home probably need umbrella policies to avoid liability claims.
- Any Independent Contractor – Builders, electricians, and other contractors who work for themselves should invest in umbrella insurance.
- Those Who Work a Semi-Dangerous Career – If you work in a career that is potentially dangerous to your or your clients, get an umbrella policy.
Finding a Policy That Works
Anybody who lives in NE Arkansas who is concerned about umbrella insurance and whether it is right for their needs should contact us at GTW Insurance to learn more. Our professionals will help you better understand the available policies and get you one that works for your needs.
Insurance You Can Understand
It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced RV owner in NE Arkansas or you’re planning your first great escape next season, you’ll need specialized RV insurance for that rig of yours. Many people have trouble understanding all the details and terms of their insurance policies. Let GTW Insurance answer your questions so that you can have the knowledge that brings confidence. If you ever need to act on your insurance, you’ll have that information right at your fingertips so that you’ll have far less to worry about when something goes wrong. No matter what policy you have through us, a quick call to us will clarify the information for you at any time of year.
Make Great Memories
In Arkansas or out-of-state, your RV becomes your vehicle to adventure and memories. Your RV insurance coverage needs to be up to date with adequate coverage that works across state lines. The details can vary, but with our help, you can make sure that the insurance you have will work for you no matter what. If the unfortunate were to happen, it would become just a story to tell your friends. GTW Insurance has professional and knowledgeable people waiting to help you:
- Discuss your unique insurance needs with you.
- Present the policies of several major insurance providers for your inspection.
- Register your vehicle for excellent coverage.
- Protect your investment.
GTW Believes in Customer Satisfaction
You may not have considered what insurance you’d like for your RV yet. Perhaps you’ve had the same policy for years and haven’t really thought about it lately. State requirements and policy coverage details change on a regular basis. It’s important you contact GTW Insurance, serving NE Arkansas, for immediate access to the policies that will cover your RV. You won’t have to worry about insurance while stocking your rig and planning your next route. Happy camping!
Whether you are a recreational motorcyclist or a serious cross-country motorcyclist, it’s important to have the right insurance cover which meets your needs in order to protect yourself while on the road. Most states require motorcyclists to have basic liability insurance but due to the risks associated with riding a motorcycle, it is important to purchase more than just basic liability insurance.
The basics of motorcycle insurance include:
1. Liability coverage
Naturally, this cover includes protection of damage property and bodily injury to the motorist. It ensures you do not pay injury and repair bills for you and others. Despite the fact that It’s not the best option, it’s required.
2. Comprehensive and collision
While liability coverage shields another person’s expenses, collision coverage pays the bills in case of an accident. This policy pays for repair of your bike, riding apparel, helmets etc.
Collision coverage pays for damages to your bike in case of an accident while a comprehensive policy protects your motorcycle in case of theft, fire or vandalism. It comes in when it’s a non-collision incident an example being theft of your motorcycle.
With motorcycle insurance, it is possible to get special coverage which includes:
- Personal injury protection which includes physical therapy, psychiatric visits, and other costs regardless of whether you were at fault or not.
- Medical payments which cover expenses related to an accident
- Replacement value which covers the replacement cost of the motorcycle. It’s considered the original value less depreciation. If you have added any special features to your bike, you should consider upgrading your cover to replacement coverage so that it is not undervalued in case of theft or damages.
- Uninsured//underinsured motorist which will protect you in case of an accident with a person who has insufficient insurance cover for damages
- Trip interruption which covers any costs or expenses in case your bike breaks down when you’re far from your home until your bike is up and running
- Accessory custom parts equipment which will protect your bike against any additional unique parts which you purchased for your bike.
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast looking for coverage, visit us today at NE Arkansas, GTW Insurance for an array of motorcycle insurance coverage. Our team of professionals understand the importance of this cover and know exactly you need.