Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. (You pay a known amount and the Insurance company pays the unexpected amounts)
Auto insurance provides property damage, liability, medical coverage, rental car and roadside assistance:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
- A rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- You no longer have to by AAA, insurance companies now have some of the most comprehensive roadside/towing packages.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of many different kinds of coverage. Missouri, Arkansas and Illinois require to minimal Liability and Property coverage.(Check with our licensed agent for those state and more) If you're financing a car, your lender will have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Renewal notices go out about three weeks prior to renewing. (This allows time to check rates with other carrier to insure you always have the best rate)
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially and it's the LAW.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- What is the insurance company's AM Best Rating?
(Financial Strength, we can only work with companies that have a B+ or better)
- What discounts are available? (Ask about claims free 3/5 year, multicar, good driver, multiple policy, driving school (Training) and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- How is yours's and your family's driving record.